UPMINSTER MATHS TUITION
Make the Grade….
GCSE EASTER REVISION
Our half day revision courses will be either morning or afternoon sessions lasting four hours per day for three days.
Offering intensive revision workshops giving students strutured, personalised and efficient revision practice in small groups, using a variety of resources to support learning. With the increase in content, volume and complexity plus greater emphasis on problem solving our courses cover all areas which students find challenging.
Easter revision intensive will:
- Refresh the student’s memory of topics covered;
- Will be tailored to students learning requirements through completion of the pre-course questionnaire to identify weaknesses and focus tuition;
- Will address your maths hotspots and ensure you have a good understanding upon which you can based revision studies in the new term;
- Encourage discussion on approaches to tackle maths problems and cross fertilisation of ideas;
- Provides a relaxed atmosphere to ask questions;
- Embed maths knowledge and correct methods, so that unnecessary mark are not lost on exam day;
- Practice exam questions which will teach the students about answering style and timing;
- Develop and maintain confidence.
Tuition at Upminster Maths
- Intense revision of topics
- Maximum class size of 5 students
- Similar ability students grouped together
- Practice papers with feedback
- Breaking down exam questions
- Full support for nervous learners